BMTG are delighted to promote the wonderful Vickie Sokol Evans…..
- Are you overwhelmed by the work on your plate that can’t be delegated to anyone else?
- Do you feel like it takes too long to get things done in Excel, Word or Outlook, but you don’t have the time to learn the shortcuts and new features?
- Or have you ever thought to yourself, “There’s got to be an easier way?”
- More often than not, you are right! There is an easier and FASTER way.
No more wasting hours of time when working on an assignment. No more stressful, panicked late nights struggling to meet deadlines. No more feeling paralyzed by the latest technology. You’ll have everything you need to leverage the tools you have at your fingertips – Microsoft Office!
- Effortlessly convert boring bulleted slides into meaningful visuals, and more…
- Discover secrets to managing and formatting your lists in Excel that will transform the way you work and save you hours of time
- Learn how to *instantly* format documents in Word that just might make you cry and make you want to get back to your desk to try
- Master exciting Windows tips you’ll be sharing with your colleagues and friends
Dates for 2016
PARIS: 8 June
LONDON: 17 June
NEW YORK: 7 July
SYDNEY: 7 September
to register click here
About this 1-day programme
MODULE 1: Timesaving & jaw-dropping productivity tips using Microsoft Office
Discover how to work less, but better by using the technology at your fingertips. Walk away with advanced learnings and timesaving tips across all Microsoft Office programs. This isn’t your typical learning class and will turn you into a shortcut power user.
MODULE 2: Outlook Tips & Tricks
Reduce email volume, save time and automate your work using Microsoft Outlook. Outlook 2013 can help manage all aspects of your day – in this advanced 400 level course you will master the tools for success in this program. With the new support model rolling out, this will test your efficiency and bring your skills to the next level!
MODULE 3: Word Styles & Style Sets (Hands-on!)
Master the art of document production and how to format documents in seconds using Vickie’s recommended best practices so that you can spend more time on valuable content and less time formatting. You do not want to miss these jaw-dropping best practices. They will be the key to reducing late hours at the office and meeting critical deadlines.
MODULE 4: Excel Tips & Tricks (Hands-on!)
It’s time to roll up your sleeves! Whether you are an Excel guru or you just “get by”, master simple and practical tips & Tricks that will help you produce professional-looking spreadsheets with minimal effort. This segment is perfect for business users and for the experts!!
Benefits to you, the learner
- Jaw-dropping content & delivery
- Entertaining & fun
- Renewed awareness and excitement about the latest technology
- Will help you work less AND better
- Inspiring and life changing
- Practical, easy to remember, & immediately applicable
- Different than anything you’ve seen before compared to other tech classes
- Increase your efficiency and results
- Perfect for ANY skill level – including the experts
- Written and delivered by an engaging presenter/trainer with a background in comedy
- Recommended by 99.7% of previous attendees
- High retention rate
- Get more done in your day
- Reduce late hours at the office
- Product better results faster
- You’ll be the rock star in your company
Benefits for your company
- Improve productivity, processes & efficiency
- Simple best practices can be implemented immediately to improve and streamline processes
- Consistent work habits across applications and projects
- Sustainable productivity throughout the organization even after one session
- Improve employee effectiveness & morale
- Employees now know what tools to use to get the job done and how to use them
- Creates a buzz around the office
- Life-changing skill building and increased confidence
- Employees take pride in their work
- Employees can’t wait to get back to their desks to try out their new skills
- Improve results, brand & reputation
- Practical and relevant skills employees can implement right away
- Better and more professional work results
- Best practices allow for consistent look and feel across all deliverables
- Your proposals, presentations, and reports will look better than your competitors!
- Reduce time, effort & costs
- Elimination of bad habits and unessential work
- Streamlined and reduced labor-intensive tasks to save valuable project time
- Reduced support costs
- Reduced need to employ outside help
- Increase technology ROI
- Employees learn to use more than the average 13% of the technology
- Renewed energy and excitement about the technology
- ROI of $840USD /year/employee in time savings* (@$35/hour)
- Reduce risk, errors & complaints
- Reduced errors in reports, presentations and proposals or other documents
- Reduced security risks
- Reduce complaints by internal and external colleagues about unnecessary mistakes, missed deadlines, and unprofessional results
- Respected by managers and recruiters
- Smarter use of your resources (people, process & technology) to deliver higher quality results
- Significantly reduce time, effort & costs associated with time-intensive and deadline-driven projects
Technology: Windows 10 & Office 2013
Applies to PC versions: Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016
Time: 9:00AM – 4:30PM (Local time)
Total Learning Hours: 6 hours