FREE Microsoft Teams Adoption Workshop
Did you know that Organizations with more than a 1000 end-users adopting Microsoft Teams, may be eligible to receive a FREE “Microsoft Teams Adoption Workshop” fully financed by Microsoft?
BMTG (UK) Ltd’s partner Storyals Global AB are a Microsoft Adoption Partner and are qualified to deliver “Teamwork Assessment” in the form of a Free* full day online “Microsoft Teams Adoption Workshop” in which one of Storyal’s productivity experts guides you and your team (up to 14 colleagues) through the process and helps your organization develop a strategy customized to your needs.
In order that we can check your eligibility for the FREE workshop you must register your organization’s interest before 1st May 2020.
Even if your organisation is not eligible the “Microsoft Teams Adoption Workshop” is still available at a significantly reduced price of 1,700 USD.
Typical Workshop Agenda
Pre-engagement meeting (1 hour)
- Current state – what is being used and how?
- Goals setting – what is the desired outcome?
- Stakeholders – who should participate?
- Ongoing initiatives – are there any other ongoing initiatives to consider?
- Date – when do we do the workshop?
- Agenda – how do we structure the workshop?
Business Decision Maker workshop (3 hours)
- Key outcomes – what are we going to achieve today?
- Envisioning – how is Teams and Office 365 transforming the workplace?
- Usage scenarios – how could this be applied to various user groups?
- Executive sponsorship – who needs to sponsor this to ensure success?
Adoption planning workshop (2 hours)
- Champions program – how do we implement a champions program?
- Training plan – how do we raise the general level of know-how?
- Communication plan – how do we communicate to end-users?
- Adoption plan – how do we tie it all together and build a foundation for the future?
To register your interest and to check eligibility please register, with no obligation, before 1st May 2020
* The Free webinar is available to organisations with over 1000 Microsoft Teams users and who are confirmed as eligible by Microsoft.